Organic muslin waffle sleep bag - Curry (1.0 tog)
1.0 TOG Perlimpinpin best sleep sack features:
- perfect for all year round with proper sleepwear
- made of 100% ORGANIC cotton
- beautiful new waffle texture
- safe and exclusive design without snaps
- ideal for an undisrupted sleep
- keeps little baby warm all night
- opens fully from bottom for easy diaper change
- well adjusted neck hole ensuring the bag is never over the head
- protected chin
- lots of room for feet
- designed and tested in labs by a third party to make sure that no detail is left out for your baby's safety
THIS SEASON! Our new waffle muslin made of 100% organic cotton is the absolute perfection for all year round. Light and breathable, this 1.0 TOG sleep sack is soft on baby's skin. The Perlimpinpin wearable blanket will keep baby comfortable for a nap or through the night. This fabric allows airflow, helping reduce the risk of overheating. It is suitable for warmer temperatures or for colder ones with proper sleepwear. This beautiful texture is also available as a throw blanket.
EXCEEDS SAFETY STANDARDS: Using a sleep sack clears blankets from the crib which can interfere with the baby's breathing. Perlimpinpin baby sleeping bag are perfectly adjusted to fit the neck hole and opens only from the bottom ensuring the bag is never over baby's head.
EASY DIAPER CHANGE: Reversed zipper allows quick and discrete diaper change without disrupting baby's sleep.
COMFORTABLE: Your little sweetie will be able to move freely in the crib thanks to the sleep bag's wide bottom. Coziness guaranteed no matter baby's favorite sleeping position.
Since 1986, Perlimpinpin sleep sack have won the hearts of new parents all over Canada! Our sleep bag have no match for safety, design and comfort. A must-have for any newborn and makes the best Baby Shower Gift Idea.
All the Perlimpinpin sleep bags are also tested by an external firm to get the Thermal Overall Grade so you can choose the best sleep bag for your baby's comfort. For more information, see the page "how to choose your sleeping bag"
Content: 100% organic cotton.
Care: Wash before use. Close zipper before washing. Machine wash cold water (30°C) with similar colours using a mild detergent . Do not bleach. Tumble dry low temperature.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.