Baby car seat cover for winter - Marine
- C6 DWR protection (outer layer) for a durable resistance to water.
- Polyurethane (undercoating) for garment that meets government standards for breathability and protection from bad weather.
- Lightweight and highly-efficient insulation that ensures flexibility, comfort and heat.
- Side YKK zippers
- No exposed drawstrings or elastic cords to keep your child safe
- Faux-fur lining for added comfort and warmth
- Back part is completely removable for better straps adjustments
- Elastic at the back to help keep the cover in place
- Polar fleece hat included
- Elastic band for hood-like adjustment
The Perlimpinpin car seat cover meets safety requirements with its detachable back for better adjustment up to 3 heights of straps. The Perlimpinpin car seat cover fits most strollers and car seat for newborns 0-9 months. The top elastic band can be folded to easily fix the cover to the baby car seat but also serve as a hood to protect baby from the elements. Thanks to its side zipper, the Perlimpinpin car seat cover allows to completely remove the top when used indoors so that baby won't overheat. The side zipper of the Perlimpinpin car seat cover allows better ventilation and quick access to get baby out more easily unlike most of different models offered by the competition. The outer fabric of the Perlimpinpin car seat winter cover provides water and wind resistant fabric. Its faux fur lining will keep baby warm and comfortable throughout the cold season. Bonus! The fleece hat is included with each winter car seat cover by Perlimpinpin.
This must-have for baby is definitely a product to put on top of your baby registry list.
- Remove back piece of the car seat cover
- Place the seat cover on the car seat
- Put the bottom elastic under the seat
- Open the side zippers and fold the top part
- Put baby in the seat and fasten the security device
- Close the zippers
*The back piece should not be used when the seat is used in the car.
Exterior : Various fabrics
Lining : 100% Polyester
Machine wash in cold water, hang dry. Do not bleach/Do not iron. No dry cleaning.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.